- To uphold the values of honesty, integrity and compassion.
- To remain at the forefront of girls’ education in South Africa by providing holistic education which promotes excellence and provides learners with skills to deal with the demands of an inclusive and democratic society.
- To empower our girls to be productive global citizens who can positively serve and influence the future with courage.
- Uphold human dignity;
- Promote the maximum freedom of the individual within the context of maximum good for all;
- Foster excellence according to the talents and interests of each person;
- Instill a sound set of values including a respect for, and service of, the community and the environment;
- Promote ‘cheerfulness with industry’ in the 21st century.
186 Alexandra Road, Scottsville, Pietermaritzburg, 3201 | 033 386 9271 | firstname.lastname@example.org