Admissions and Fees
How Do I Apply?
Applications for Grade 8 2023 are CLOSED.
WE NO LONGER OFFER SCHOLARSHIPS OR BURSARIES.
2022 School Fees
School Fees Grade 8: R43 000 per annum
School Fees Grade 9-12: R40 278 per annum
- Payable over 10 months January to October.
- 6.5% discount on / before 31 December 2021.
- 6% discount on / before 31 January 2022.
- 5% discount on / before 28 February 2022.
Boarding Fees: R61 250 per annum
- Per term, payable in advance
What documentation do I need for the online application?
- A passport size photo of your daughter. (The same size as for Passport or ID doc)
- Learner’s unabridged Birth Certificate. (If you do not have one, please apply for one, and in the meantime you may use the abridged one.)
- Biological Father’s and Mother’s ID
- If either parent is deceased, please attach a copy of their death certificate.
- If either parent’s details are not available please attach an affidavit from the police station, explaining why this information is not available.
- Learner’s latest report copy
- Utility bill (not older than 3 months) ie. Water and Lights account or Bank statement, or lease of the property where you reside.
- Medical aid card (Both sides)
- Any other supporting documents that you feel may impact the application
Email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding Private Tours.
If you would like to join us for a private tour of Girls’ High School and/or the Boarding Establishment, please email email@example.com. Please note that tours need to be booked at least a week in advance.
Tour times are as follows:
Monday to Thursday: 8am to 2pm
Friday: 8am to 1pm
Uniform Shop Bookings
Uniform shop fittings for new learners are held in December and January each year, and can be booked via the link below.
186 Alexandra Road, Scottsville, Pietermaritzburg, 3201 | 033 386 9271 | firstname.lastname@example.org